This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer a better site experiences and tools in the future.
Information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat, open a Support Ticket or enter information on our Site. What information we collect will depend on a particular user’s interaction with the Site. For example, information we collect from a user who browses the Site will be different than the information collected from a user that creates an account, adds a profile, and process a transaction.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from this Site to process requests, to fulfill orders, for customer services, to personalize your experience on our Site, to request reviews, to inform you of updates to the Site and provide other information. Additionally we may use analytic tools with the information we collect to help us determine the services and products we offer.
The information we collect may also be used to directly communicate with you. Your e-mail, mailing and/or billing address may be used for welcome letters, order confirmation, upload confirmation, job status updates, billing information, reminders, and technical service issues. We may also send you product or customer service surveys, promotions, and new service or product announcements.
We do not sell, rent or lease your name, billing or mailing address, e-mail address, phone number or other personally identifiable information to others. But, we may share your information if one of the following circumstances apply:
- To provide products and services offered through the Site.
- It is sometimes necessary for ABF Printing & Marketing to disclose your information to agents, partners, and other parties that we use in the ordinary operation of the Site and our business. Information may be shared for the purposes of billing, marketing and promotion, production, user experience research and surveys, website hosting, support and maintenance. We will only share your information to the extent required for the limited purpose of the third party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you. For example, to ship your order we will need to share the shipping information required by a carrier.
- With your consent
- We will share personal information with outside companies, organizations, or individuals when we have your consent to do so.
For legal reasons
- We will share user information with outside parties if we have good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; and/or
- protect against harm to the right, property or safety of ABF Printing & Marketing, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Business purposes
- As with any other business, ABF Printing & Marketing may decide to sell, merge, acquire or otherwise reorganize its business. Any such event will require the information obtained and maintained to transfer to the applicable successor entity.
ABF Printing & Marketing has security measures in place to protect customer information. We take reasonable steps to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access of your personal information under our control. We do not store credit card information on our servers. Credit Card and sensitive information you provide is protected through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL technology represents a high level of security available on the Internet, automatically encrypting information traveling over the Internet, verifying the identity of the transacting servers through certificates and digital signatures, and confirming that the integrity of the message content is maintained throughout its transmission. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to the Site and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
Please note that information provided to us in file uploads for print fulfillment is not regarded as sensitive information requiring encryption.
Account information and other password protected areas of the Site can be accessed only with a valid user name and password. The password you choose is only as effective as you make it. Each password owner is responsible in choosing an appropriate password and for keeping the password confidential and safe, as we have no control or responsibility for this type of user information. You should not share your password information with anyone, and you should always log out of the Site before leaving your computer to protect against unauthorized access of your information. If you believe your password has been compromised in any way you should immediately change it by logging into your account and following the instructions, or you can contact us directly for assistance.
Accessing your personal information
If you have registered for an account, you have the ability to access and view your personal information online. To prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in to your account and navigate to the appropriate section.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
This Site is primarily for business-to-business transactions and we do not intend to or knowingly collect information on, or target our services or websites to children under the age of 13.
If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 13 and has signed up without prior verifiable parental consent, the account and associated information will be deleted.
CAN SPAM Act
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
This Site operates “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE,” without warranties of any other kind. We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control.
ABF Printing & Marketing
1655 W. Drake Drive
Tempe, AZ 85283
Alternatively, we can be reached by email at email@example.com